Recovery Mode is an independent runtime environment, available in a partition separate from the main Android operating system installed and cannot be uninstalled on all Android devices.
Table of Contents
How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A80
- Initially, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A80.
- Now, hold down the volume button up, then turn on your Samsung Galaxy A80 by holding down the power button for a while ‘.
- When you see the Samsung logo on the phone screen, release the buttons.
- Don’t panic if you see the Android logo with the text “No command”. Wait a moment
- Your device Samsung Galaxy A80 has now entered recovery mode or recovery mode.
Important things to note when entering Recovery mode
- Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to move through the menus
- Use the power button to confirm and you’re done
These above are the steps to access Recovery mode or recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy A80.
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- How to restart the Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode
- How to restart the Samsung Galaxy A40 in safe mode
- Samsung Galaxy Universal Unlock Code Generator For Every Galaxy Model
For the latest Tech News and Reviews, follow Naija tech news on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.