If you’ve recently upgraded to Windows 11, Microsoft’s most recent operating system, You’ll be surprised to discover that Bill Gates’ firm has now released a tool that allows you to download applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, among others. It is entirely legal and free. That is, you won’t have to rely on “pirated” copies, which are frequently infected with viruses and spyware.
Do you want to know how to get these apps on your computer? The steps are outlined below.
There are two ways to acquire Microsoft Office Free, according to Infobae:
- Download the program to your computer
- Use Office 365 Online
To take advantage of both, keep in mind that you will be asked for personal information like your email address (Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo), full name, age, and so on. It’s also a good idea to remove all traces of Office from your computer, as this might interfere with the setup.
- Nigerians without internet-enabled phones would be able to use eNaira — CBN says
Ubuntu 21.10 Officially Released With Customized GNOME 40, And More
Nothing smartphone with snapdragon chipset reported in works
Google Search on mobile gets “Continuous Scrolling” feature, no need for second page
How can I download a free copy of Microsoft Office?
- You must first go to the Microsoft 365 apps official page by clicking here.
- Put your email address in the space provided.
- Microsoft needs your permission to use your information. You will be prompted to provide information such as your name, surname, phone number, country, and so on.
- They’ll then ask for your user ID. To create your account, you’ll need to pick one as well as a password.
- For the registered phone number, you will receive a security code. This might take a while.
- Once you’ve got it, paste it into the box to start the download.
- Depending on your internet speed, downloading Office 365 may take a few minutes.
- After it has finished downloading, you must log in using your username and password. That’s all there is to it.
How can I use Office 365 online?
- Go to the Microsoft Office website by clicking here
- Tap “Sign up for a free version of Office” from the drop-down menu.
- You must create a user account. A user ID, password, and email address are required.
- A security code will be sent to your e-mail address.
- That’s all there is to it. Use this key to activate a free plan. Office 365 is available online.
How can I install Windows 11 for free?
After you’ve confirmed that your computer passes the minimal specifications, you’ll need to run file support of all of your data. You may utilize the OneDrive online service, Windows Backup, or an external hard drive to do this.
After you’ve backed up your data, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and look for updates. And Windows 11 is already accessible for your PC; simply click the Download and Install button to begin the installation.
How can I download a Windows 11 ISO image to install on a PC from scratch?
Go to the company’s official website and select the option to obtain a Windows 11 disk image (ISO). Microsoft asks for your permission before hitting the “Download” button. It will offer you advice on how to obtain a strong Internet connection, enough hard drive space to store the download and a blank double-layer DVD that can contain 8.5 GB, albeit the latter is optional.
It is also not advised that Windows 11 be installed on computers that do not match the minimum system requirements. Otherwise, well-known compatibility problems may occur, and the system may lose support.
Be the first to comment