How to Hide WhatsApp Status from Specific Contacts
Want to stop a particular contact/person from seeing your Whatsapp status?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
For some reason best known to you, you might want to stop a particular person from seeing your Whatsapp status – here is the simple steps in order to achieve that.
We specifically wrote this Article to help our users stop us from seeing their updates when they join our Whatsapp TV.
In case you will like to join the Naijaloaded Whatsapp so you can get faster updates – CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP TV
FOR ANDROID USERS
1. Launch WhatsApp on your Android Phone.
2. Click on STATUS
3. In the Status option window, click on the three vertical dots and select SETTINGS from the drop-down menu.
4. Here select STATUS PRIVACY.
5. The next screen that follows, tap on MY CONTACTS EXCEPT….
6. Here, TICK THE CONTACTS that you wish to hide your WhatsApp status from and then click on the green tick option from the bottom right corner.
You are to select Naijatechnews TV and then hit the green tick option.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE