This is one of the best ways to solve problems. Using Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy A30s, the user can easily identify all the problems caused by apps and third-party services.
The user can simply remove the apps in case of problems or can also perform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy A30s to solve all the problems. Follow the guide below to start your Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode.
How to boot Samsung Galaxy A30s in Safe Mode or Safe Mode
- Turn off the phone by holding down the button of power for a few seconds.
- Now hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
- After releasing the power button, immediately press and hold the volume down button.
- Keep holding down the Volume key until your phone boots up completely.
- Once the phone has started, “Safe Mode” should appear at the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any app interference.
You have seen how easy it is to start the Samsung Galaxy A30s in safe mode. To exit this mode just restart the smartphone normally.