To recover photos on mobile phones we need a third-party app to be able to do that. Here are two main applications amongst others you can use to restore your deleted images
Follow the steps below to learn how to use DigDeep app;
Download and install the application from Play Store first, after downloading it starts immediately.
- After running, this application takes a while but not more than 10 minutes, after the scan is complete, the application will display the folder that contains the collection of applications. You only need to find photos that have been deleted, then open them.
- After finding the photo you want to restore, mark the photo and then tap Restore.
- Once done, there will be a popup display then click Check to see the results of the restore.
- To view photos that have been restored, open the Gallery application then find the Restore Pictures folder.
2. Restore Image
Below are steps to follow to restore your deleted images using Restore Image app;
- Download and install the application from the Google Play Store.
DownloadQR-CodeRestore Image (Super Easy)Developer: AlpacaSoftPrice: Free+
- Open the application then select Search the image you want to restore option (find the photo you want to restore).
- Select a folder, select the photo that you want then select the Restore image option in the lower left.
- After that, photos can automatically be restored.
- To view photos that have returned please open the Internal Storage Options – select the Restore Image folder – Open the photo.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.