Naija Tech News (NTN) on 24, and in content, How To Set Up Amazon Prime Video Profiles, Amazon, Amazon Prime Video Profiles, Prime Video, Profiles .
After several years of waiting, at last, Amazon Prime Video profiles are now available to subscribers of the streaming video service. Users are currently allowed to add various profiles to one account and this means family members who share an account will have their personal customer Prime Video layout.
The long wait for this feature was finally rewarded as subscribers in America and other nations eventually received support for profiles early this month. Meaning, as of now, users will be allowed to have as many as 6 different profiles on one account. We expatiate by showing you How To Set Up Amazon Prime Video Profiles:
How Can I Make Different Profiles On Amazon Prime Video Via My Web Browser?
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
If you want to set up different profiles on Amazon Prime Video’s site, adhere to these instructions:
- On the main Prime Video page, “Who’s Watching” would be visible alongside the main profile, close to the top right corner of the page. Tap on the menu.
- Tap “Add new” on the menu.
- You would be directed to “New Profile.” Enter the name of the person for this fresh profile, and then tap “Save Changes.” This is all that is required to put in a fresh profile.
How Can I Set Up Different Profiles On Amazon Prime Video Via The Mobile App?
If you use the Amazon Prime Video mobile application for iOS and Android to set up a new profile, see:
- Launch the application and then click “My Stuff” at the bottom right corner.
- The main profile menu would be seen on the top left corner of “My Stuff.” Click on it.
- The menu would be visible. Click “Create Profile.”
- Enter the name of the fresh profile and then click “Save.”
How Can I Set Up A Kids Profile On Amazon Prime Video?
The service is home to a special Kids profile. When it goes live, it only lets Prime Video content rated for kids twelve and under to be viewed. Search results and suggestions are also limited under the “Kids” profile, plus purchases of video are restricted too.
Setting up the Kids profile on web and mobile can happen precisely how you add a user to Prime Video. The only change is that after entering the new profile’s name, just tap “Kids profile” and it will become one. You can even use the default Kids profile that is already available and switch between it and other Prime Video various profiles.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.