First and formost, i’m delighted to imform you that airtel data last longer than other network. In this post, I will show you how to check if your sim is eligible For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000 or not, and also how to subscribe to this data offer. Right about now, let’s go straight to the main topic of this post.
The new Airtel Special data based on sim eligibility, Which means it doesn’t work on all Airtel sim except if your line is eligible as Special cust
Airtel has been doing fine in Nigeria that why I also port my line especially when I got this Airtel 1gb for n200 it was really amazing, you guys keep wondering why I am always online 24/7 it is the work of good network like airtel.
Airtel has decided to surprise subscribers again with another cheaper data plans despite the fact that so many people are not eligible for MTN and 9mobile 1GB for N200.
Nevertheless, you don’t have to port from your network to another network just like the way I did I ported from MTN to 9mobile and have ported to Airtel, because of their 4G.
The plan is very much similar to that of MTN, so if you are not eligible or no longer eligible for 1GB for N200 on MTN, then it is time to dust your Airtel SIM.
Now that Airtel has regained the position as the second-largest telecom provider in Nigeria, they’ll try all they can to maintain that position.
The plan was secretly introduced, no much detail about eligibility or not, if you’ve got Airtel SIM, you can always try it out. You can get:
200MB for N100 (validity 3days)
1GB for N200 (validity 1 week)
2GB for N500 (validity is 2 weeks)
4GB for N1000 (validity is 1 month)
Table of Contents
How do I subscribe for Airtel 1GB for N200 Special Data Plan
Dial *141*241# and choose the package that suits you.
Note: If your sim is not eligible, you can try out Airtel New SIM.
Those of you that are no longer eligible for MTN 1GB for N200, you can go with this or simply don’t subscribe to any data plan on that sim for 2 – 3 weeks and it will be eligible again. You can be making calls with it but don’t subscribe to data on it.
Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000
- You can easily activate the special data bundle offers by dialing *141*241# and a list of data bundles will appear in options as shown below:
1. N100 For 200MB: This plan is cheap and it valid for 3 days. Airtel normal data doesn’t offer up to this validity. You get 200MB with 100 Naira and you also get additional days to consume it all.
2.Airtel 1gb for N200: This plan gives you massive 1GB data at the price of N200 only. It valid for 7 days which is a complete week. It’s cheaper than the bundle you get from the regular data plan of Airtel.
3.2GB For N500: This plan offers you 2GB data bundle at the price of N500. It is valid for 14 days. You have all the time to consume it all. After all, that’s what everyone loves.
4.4GB For N1000: This plan valid for a complete month which is 30 days. With just N1,000, you get 4GB data bundle.
- kindly dial *141*241# on an Airtel sim without airtime. And try subscribing to any bundle.
- choose any package and proceed to buy it without having any credit on your network line.
- If you get a response like “Dear customer, you are not eligible to buy this data bundle. Please dial *141# to activate another data bundle.” then you are not eligible for the offer.
- if it says, “You have insufficient balance“, This means your Airtel Line is eligible to activate one of the bundles in the special data bundle
- “Dear customer, you have insufficient balance to purchase this data bundle. Please recharge and try again.” then you are ELIGIBLE for this offer.
How Do I Check My Data Bundle Balance For Airtel 1gb for N200,2GB For N500 , 4GB For N1000
You can easily check your data bundle balance by dialing *140#
Do let us know if you are eligible for a new Airtel Special offer.