The deadly Coronavirus is spreading across the world and to stay updated on this epidemic situation, you can track it online through a website that shows the spread of the virus in near real-time.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The Center for Systems Science and Engineering has built an online dashboard that pulls data from the World Health Organisation (WHO), as well as the centers for disease control (CDC) in the US, China, and Europe. On the website, you can see the current counts of Coronavirus that are confirmed or suspected along with recovered patients and deaths too.
Lauren Gardner, a civil engineering professor at JHU, who led the team that produced the map says, “The dashboard is intended to provide the public with an understanding of the outbreak situation as it unfolds, with transparent data sources.”
At times like this, it is important to have correct information and tools to track Coronavirus. However, people are resorting to any source they could find to gather information on the same, which might not always be correct.
For instance, an eight-year-old pandemic strategy game named Plague Inc. went viral because of the Coronavirus outbreak. This mobile strategy game that shows how a pathogen evolves and infects the world and users are downloading this game to gather more info on Coronavirus.
Technology and AI are also assisting us in tracking coronavirus. Apparently, the WHO was informed of a flu-like outbreak in China on January 9, 2023. However, it was a Canadian AI health monitoring platform called ‘BlueDot‘ that had outperformed WHO and CDC, and already warned about coronavirus a week earlier.
For the uninitiated, the Coronavirus, which originated in Wuhan, China, has so far killed 107 people and infected almost 4,474 individuals (at the time of writing).
Cases of Coronavirus infection have been confirmed in the US, Europe, Australia as well where the patients are exhibiting pneumonia-like symptoms.
- How the Coronavirus Lockdown With Netflix Party works
- England will enter a one-month lockdown period: Apple announces the closure of 33 flagship stores
- PES 2023 Mobile Pre-open period has started
- Best answer to the interview question “Why Should We Hire You?” – Bill Gate
- COVID-19: Update in Nigeria
- Bill Gates: The new coronavirus test in the United States is still “a sad thing”
- Realistic “Terror Cruise Ship”: Bringing the New Coronavirus to the World
- Smartphone to be used for daily tracking of first set to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- NCDC insists Travellers hoping to return to Nigeria must carry out a COVID-19 test
- Google and Apple launch new systems: mobile phones can be used to track contacts of the new coronavirus
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.