Do you want to know how to transfer MTN airtime? You can easily share your MTN airtime credit with any MTN phone number of your choice. Mobile users can easily share their credit by entering a single code and completing this simple process in seconds. Follow our step-by-step instructions to learn how to use this service with ease.Information Guide Nigeria
Airtime credit is the money you pay to your service providers in order to use their services, such as making phone calls and browsing the internet.
Almost all Nigerian telephone network service providers allow users to transfer their airtime credits to other customers. You can transfer MTN airtime to another MTN phone number for any reason. You can do it in exchange for money or simply to share what you have with others.
Read Also: How to Retrieve MTN Transfer Pin 2023_ See Full Procedure
How to transfer airtime on MTN
This service is identical to MTN Share. So, for any confused MTN Share customers, the MTN Share service is identical to the airtime transfer service; the processes are identical.
This service is available to all MTN customers. However, there are some service rules that you should be aware of. There are also terms and conditions that postpaid users should be aware of before using this service.
Read Also: Migrate to MTN Beta Talk 2023 with 300% Bonus Airtime
The main rules include:
- Only Naira amounts can be transferred. Because Kobo transactions are not supported, your credit should read 50.00 Naira rather than 50.29 Naira.How to transfer airtime on MTN: a comprehensive guide (2023)
- You can send between 50 and 5,000 Naira in a single transaction.
- The daily transfer limit is N100, 000 please keep in mind that you can transfer this amount to only one MTN phone number or to several MTN phone numbers per day.
- You can make as many airtime transfers as you want per day. Only keep in mind that your total transfer amount in a day cannot exceed N100, 000 per day.
- Postpaid network users can only transfer airtime when their postpaid account balance is positive, not negative. For example, as a postpaid user, you would be unable to transfer credit if your balance was -N500.00.
- Prepaid customers of the mobile service provider cannot transfer an amount of airtime credit greater than the credit balance on their phone line. This means you must have sufficient airtime credit on your phone to cover the amount you want to transfer to another customer.10 best phones in the world 2023
The service uses individually selected PIN codes to ensure that only the actual owner of the phone number can transfer credit. This also prevents the sender’s phone line from being used to transfer airtime credits to others without the sender’s permission.
MTN Share is secured by a personal identification number (PIN). MTN users all have the same default PIN, which is 0000.
This default PIN code cannot be used to transfer money. Anyone who wants to use the service must first change their MTN transfer code before transferring credit.20 Best Bikinis in Nigeria and their prices
You can use your own airtime credit to recharge anyone’s MTN account at any time. But first, you must generate a personal identification number by changing the default PIN.
Read Also: Airtel Cheap Data Plan 2023; See Validity, Prices and Subscription Codes
How to change the MTN airtime transfer code
- Consider your new PIN code. Your new four-digit number should not be as simple as 1234 or 5678.
- Assume you chose 5894 as your PIN number (remember, it’s your idea, so create your own code). Send a text message with the following format: default PIN, followed by your new personal identifier number. Send the new number to 777 by typing it twice. 0000 5894 5894, for example, would be the message.NYSC Portal
- You would receive a text message almost immediately stating that the PIN modification was successful.
- There is also an alternative method for changing the personal identification number. Dial *777*0000*5894*5894# (four zero is the original code and 5894 is your new PIN) and press ‘OK’ to finish.
If you want to learn how to share MTN airtime, you have several options. And all of the methods are detailed below.
When it comes to transferring credit from one MTN phone line to another, there are several options.
Read Also: How to transfer data on MTN: a step-by-step guideline
Method 1: Transfer by SMS
- Send a text message to your service provider via 777 using the short message service.
- Send the word ‘Transfer’ to 777, followed by the phone number of the person receiving your credit, the credit amount you want to send, and your PIN code.
- Assume you want to send 1,000 Naira to the MTN phone number 08035555555 and your PIN is 5894. Enter the following message into your device: Transfer 08035555555 1000 5894. Simply send it to the number 777.
- After you send the text message, you will receive a confirmation request from the network provider. To complete this operation, send the word ‘YES’ to the same number 777.
Method 2: Transfer by USSD
- This method is extremely straightforward. Simply dial *777* followed by the recipient’s phone number, the amount you want to send, your PIN, and the # symbol.105 Good Morning My Love Messages
- If you want to transfer 1,000 Naira to an MTN phone line with the number 08035555555 and your PIN is 5894, dial *777*08035555555*1000*5894#. After dialing the code, press the send or OK button on your device.
This is a fantastic offer; anyone will appreciate these simple MTN airtime transfer features. Also, users of ‘BetaTalk’ and ‘Yanfun Yafun’ are not permitted to share airtime, and bonus airtime cannot be transferred.
Read Also: Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrade your Airtel Sim to 4G
How to reset MTN transfer PIN
If you forget your MTN transfer PIN, you may be unable to change it on your own device. However, the procedure is simple; simply dial MTN customer service number 180, and an agent will speak with you and walk you through the steps of recovering your lost PIN code.200 Romantic Love Message for her
If you want to change your PIN, the procedure is different, but you can still remember your current PIN. This can be accomplished using either SMS or the USSD code.
For the SMS method, type and send your current PIN code, followed by your new PIN code typed twice, followed by # to 777 on your device.Jamb Portal
For example, if your current PIN is 1000 and the new PIN you want to change it to is 5894, the SMS you send to 777 should be exactly as follows: 1000 5894 5894#.
To use USSD, dial *777* your current PIN* your new PIN* your new PIN#, then send the code. If your current personal identification number is 1000 and you want to change it to 5894, your USSD code should be *777*1000*5894*5894#.
If you’ve been wondering how to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN, this guide has everything you need to know. Simply use the popular MTN Share option to send your credit to those you care about as soon as possible.
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
👍Advertise your business on Naijatechnews.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.