Ecobank money transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Ecobank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Ecobank money transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
What You Need to Know About Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Ecobank account holders.
- To use the service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
How to Transfer Money with Ecobank Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your EcoBank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *326# and follow the on-screen command to complete transaction.
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone or any person’s phone number with airtime, simply dial *326*1*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *326*1*2000# and send.
How to Check Ecobank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *326# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with EcoBank money transfer code, just dial *326# to see the wonders!