Facebook recently made and update that enable users to automatically post their Tweets to their Facebook profile or page. Below are steps to shows you how to connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts so that your Tweets and Retweets will automatically post to your Facebook wall.
- From your desktop computer, log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
- Click Connect to Facebook.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials. Enter your credentials and click Log in to sign in to Facebook.
- You will then receive a prompt explaining that Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. In order to continue, you must select Continue as [Facebook name].
- You will then be prompted to select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets and Retweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to friends by default.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- Your Tweets and Retweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well. Replies will not be posted.
Connect your Twitter account to a Facebook page
If you have a Facebook Fan Page, or are the admin of one, you can post Tweets and Retweets from your Twitter account to your Facebook Page.
- Follow the steps above to connect to your Facebook profile.
- If you have not already done so, visit your Apps settings and grant Twitter “manage pages” and “publish pages” permissions for your Facebook profile.
- In your Apps settings, Select the page you’d like to connect to.
- When prompted, click to allow permission to post to the selected Facebook page.
To link your Facebook updates to Twitter, use this application on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twitter.