Table of Contents
Access Bank PLC is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank that is owned by Access Bank Group. The financial institution is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and it is currently one of the 5 largest banks in Nigeria when it comes to assets, loans, deposits, and branches.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The merger of Access Bank and Diamond Bank last year made the bank the largest in Africa and ushered in the start of an enlarged banking entity. Its headquarters is in Lagos, a popular banking community. The bank was recently named as one of the top 500 global banking brands, sealing its status as an important force in the banking industry.
Access Bank has developed greatly since it was last ranked as the 5th most valuable Nigerian bank in the 2017 Banking 500 report. The financial institution currently ranks 2nd with a valuation of $242 million.
Group managing director, Access Bank Plc, Herbert Wigwe, recently had this to say, “In the last twelve months, Access Bank has grown into a powerhouse in the Nigerian and indeed, African banking industry. We are happy with all the successes recorded so far, and we hope to reach and surpass other targets we have set for ourselves. Access Bank will continue on its journey to becoming Africa’s gateway to the world, through strategic expansion into new and emerging markets within and outside Africa and providing a best in-class customer experience.”
Access Bank is aware that carrying out banking transactions shouldn’t be stressful in any way and its success should never be dependent on time or location. Luckily for its customers, you only need to dial *901#, sign up using any kind of smartphone, and your transactions will be effected even from your bank account even when you do not have data.
How To Buy Data From Access Bank With USSD Code?
Before anything else, the Access Bank USSD code can be used for:
- Funds Transfer.
- Airtime Recharge.
- Data Purchase.
- Check Account Balance.
- Open Account.
- Pay Bills.
- Increase Transaction Limit.
- OTP Generation.
- Payday Loan.
- Cashless Withdrawal.
- Create or Reset Transaction PIN.
- Merchant Payment.
How To Self Recharge Using Access Bank USSD Code?
Simply dial *901*Amount#. For example, Dial *901*1000# to recharge your phone number with 1000 naira airtime. Your PIN or the last 4 digits of your BVN will be required for the transaction to be successful.
How To Recharge Your Friends Number Using Access Bank USSD Code?
Simply dial *901*Amount*Recipient’sNumber# Your PIN or the last 4 digits of your BVN will be required for the transaction to be successful.
How To Check My Account Balance Using Access Bank USSD Code?
Just dial *901*5# and your account balance will be sent to you.
How To Buy Data Using Access Bank USSD Code?
Dial *901*8# and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
Other Access Bank USSD Codes:
- Bills Payment: *901*3#.
- OTP Generation: *901*4*1#.
- Merchant Payment: *901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#.
- Buy Data: *901*8#.
- Open an Account: *901*0#.
- Payday Loan: *901*11#.
That is that.
- JAMB plan to launch USSD code for UTME registration
- New Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal – 2023 Guide
- How to Access Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code 2023
- Access Bank Mobile App 2023 Guide
- How to purchase Airtime From Your Access Bank Account via USSD Code (2023)
- How to Generate Access Bank Token Code
- Get All Access Bank Sort Code For All Branches In Nigeria
- How to Open Access Bank Account Online
- USSD Code To Check Account, Data And Bonus Balances On Airtel
- Access Bank N50B Loan, Grant – How to Apply
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.