Latest version of HTTP injector VPN app, this version fixed most bugs and crashing issues experienced with the previous versions, kindly download and update your injector app from this post.
It needless to say that HTTP injector app is one of the best VPNs to access free net/ free browsing cheat, most of the free browsing tweaks shared here at androidtechvilla.com is power by HTTP injector VPN, tweaks like MTN Ng unlimited free browsing cheat, mpulse free browsing cheat, MTN South Africa Unlimited free browsing Cheat, and host of others, Http Injector is an awesome VPN, for internet bypass and unlimited access, its ideal that you update to the latest version because our new configuration files will be made with this version and previous versions will not be compatible with the files.
Features of HTTP Injector
-Secure your connection using SSH or Shadowsocks tunnel
– No root needed
– Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through
– Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers from incoming http responses
– DNS Changer
– Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Build in SSH client
– Build in Shadowdowsocks client
– Payload Generator
– Apps Filter
– Support Android 4.0 to Android 9.0
– Google DNS / DNS Proxy
– Data Compression
– IP Route
– Battery saver
– Hotshare – Tether Unlock
– Ability to change buffer size, etc
– HTTP Proxy + SSH
– SSH Only
– SSL (TLS)
How To Download and Install HTTP Injector
- After downloading, Install and replace the previous version
- if the installation is blocked, Navigate to your phone settings, under security and tick the unknown sources
- Now reinstall and launch the VPN(HTTP injector)
Enjoy using the injector app, because more tweaks will be made available soon with the VPN,
Kindle share this tweak with friends via any of the share buttons below
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.