Huawei provides telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, smartphones and is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. The has expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks, providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China, and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has deployed its products and services in more than 170 countries and the company has been reported to overtakes Apple( one of the top four IT companies, American giant and a multinational technology company is headquartered in Cupertino, California, the company designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services) on the global smartphone market in 2023
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
We’ve heard plenty of analyses in the past few days, and now we have another report to confirm that Huawei has overtaken Apple in the battle for the second place on the global smartphone market. Counterpoint Research revealed that Cupertino fell under 200 million shipments while its Chinese competitor reached almost 240 million.
The analysts reported that switching 2023 strategies lead to improving some results, such as Samsung and its Galaxy A lineup and Apple’s relatively more affordable iPhone 11. The non-Pro phone was actually the reason Apple to be the top smartphone maker in Q4 2023, surpassing Samsung and gaining 18% of the total smartphone market.
Other interesting takeaways from the report are that Realme is now a Top 10 manufacturer with an overwhelming 483% jump in sales, while Xiaomi remained the top player in India during the full 12 months of 2023. Sales of 5G smartphones accounted to only 1% of all the 1.486 billion shipments, but Counterpoint expects the share to reach 18% in 2023.
- Apple iPhone SE 4 rendering: 48MP main camera, 6.1-inch screen, USB-C port
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Apple macOS 14.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- Apple watchOS 10.2 developer preview Beta 3 released
- Apple iOS/iPadOS 17.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- HarmonyOS NEXT is no Longer Compatible with Android
- How to identify your Apple Watch model
- Apple iOS 17.2 Beta 2 improves the App Store
- Apple iPhone SE 4 exposed: 48MP single camera, USB-C, based on iPhone 14
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.