Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
It is reported that this user has 8,000 fans, and he must also want to call Tesla to open the BCH payment method in this way, because he said that many BCH supporters want to spend their cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin Supporters tend to hold more than spend.
At the end of March, when Elon Musk confirmed that American customers could use Bitcoin to buy Tesla, the BCH community was disappointed. On the second day, BCH/BTC hit a record low of 0.089 BTC.
In addition, whether this user can afford 111 Teslas is not known whether it is a gimmick or indeed. Because one of his wallets in the video shows that he only holds about 141,000 US dollars of BCH, or only enough to buy three Teslas. On Reddit, his explanation was that for security reasons, he deliberately did not disclose other wallets.
Currently, the white Tesla Model 3 he plans to buy is currently priced at approximately US$52,000 in Australia. Excluding quantity discounts, it is equivalent to US$5.8 million. He said that he intends to use these Tesla electric vehicles for a new commercial project, and the specific details cannot be disclosed. He said: “We can only say that the Tesla Model 3 is sold in Australia at a price below cost, and the parts are more valuable than their sum.”
For this reason, some netizens commented that this person is very smart. He knows that as long as Musk mentions BCH, the price will rise, which is further away from his purpose.
When Musk announced that he could buy Tesla with Bitcoin, users in the BCH community attracted his attention. Kim Dotcom compared the fees of BCH and BTC, and responded that the former “serves the mass market, not just 1% of the people.” Musk replied: It makes sense.
- 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Specs and Price
- Elon Musk Replied to Tesla selling vehicles through Cars.com
- Tesla’s New Car Launched on Third-Party Website & Musk is Not Aware
- Data shows Tesla Model 3/Y Will Dominates U.S. Electric Vehicle Market
- Musk: Neuralink is Developing Vision Chips
- Tesla confirmed that the price of Model 3
- Musk: Humans should pay close attention to humanoid robots
- Tesla Model Y: the best-selling model in Europe in September
- Demolition Derby 2 1.3.85 Apk + Mod (Money) for Android
- Forbes: Tesla CEO Musk is the world’s highest paid CEO in 2023
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.