Naija Tech News (NTN) on 14, and in content, INEC Recruitment: Edo and Ondo State Governorship Election 2020 RATECH, APO, RAC, SPO, & PO, APO, Edo, Election, INEC Recruitment, Ondo, PO, RAC, RATECH, SPO .
Below is the content's table
- SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO)CLICK TO APPLY
- REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGERCLICK TO APPLY
- PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO)CLICK TO APPLY
- REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
- What should I have before registering?
- How to Apply
- 1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
- 2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- 3. Create your Password
- 4. Fill the Application form.
- 5. Upload your passport photograph.
- 6. Fill in the details of your referees
- 7. Check the Attestation box
- 8. Submit the application
- 9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
- New Applicants
- NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
- Have a Question?
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO)CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2018 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
Returning Applicants should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
If you wish to begin your registration now Click here to proceed
How to Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine yourEligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Have a Question?
If you are facing any challenge or have a question then CLICK HERE to contact us.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE