iPhone 8 Description
iPhone 8 is a new generation of iPhone. Designed with the most durable all-glass design ever in a smartphone and a stronger aerospace grade aluminum band. This 4.7 inch Retina HD display device also comes with True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor. The iPhone 8 features 4.7″ unit of 750 x 1334px resolution and 326ppi. It’s a LED-backlit IPS LCD screen with an RGB matrix; it supports 3D Touch and wide color gamut.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
It features 12MP cameras which offer improvs Portrait mode and new Portrait Lighting coupled with a 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera which features BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video. It Charges wirelessly and comes with water and dust Resistance. The device supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 content” under video playback.
The iPhone 8 is Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone 8, intelligence has never looked better. With iOS 12 which is the most advanced mobile operating system cou[pled with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
The iPhone 8 is equipped with a non-removable Li-Po 1,821mAh battery, which is about 7% smaller than the one of the iPhone 7. But there is a new energy-efficient Apple A11 Bionic chip, which combined with the new battery and optimized iOS 11, should offer same battery life as before.
iPhone 8 key features
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 4.7″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide color gamut, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11.
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
- Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture.
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 256GB of built-in storage.
- RAM: 2GB
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
- Misc: Stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine.
|Product Name||Apple iPhone 8 – 256GB|
Nigeria price, ₦325,000.00
- Apple iPhone 16 / Pro will use graphene heat dissipation system
- Apple watchOS 10.2 Beta 3 reintroduces “swipe to switch watch faces” option
- Apple iPhone 15/Pro dominates “list of fastest 5G phones” in the US
- Apple iPhone SE 4 rendering: 48MP main camera, 6.1-inch screen, USB-C port
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Apple macOS 14.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- Apple watchOS 10.2 developer preview Beta 3 released
- Apple iOS/iPadOS 17.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- How to identify your Apple Watch model
- Apple iOS 17.2 Beta 2 improves the App Store
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.