Table of Contents
- How you match
- Job Details
- Seniority Level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- HOW TO APPLY
- if you find it difficult to fill and submit the application form, feel free to contact us via; 08084696875 or mail us at [email protected]. we will gladly be of help, free of charge.
- Kindly stay with us for more information on latest jobs, follow us on all social media platform via: @boldtechinfo
Purpose of the Job :
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The Customer Service Application SME will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Customer Service Application applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Customer Service Application Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Customer Service Application domain.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Software Design
- Analytical Skills
- Customer Service
- Computer Science
- Systems Analysis
- Project Delivery
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: click here
step 2: click on Easy apply
step 3: Fill the form(fill in your email address, mobile number and upload your Resume(either in DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.)
Step 4: Click submit applications
That is all, check your email time to time to ensure you get their message ontime should you are invited for an interview.
if you find it difficult to fill and submit the application form, feel free to contact us via; 08084696875 or mail us at [email protected]. we will gladly be of help, free of charge.
Kindly stay with us for more information on latest jobs, follow us on all social media platform via: @boldtechinfo
- Vacancy: Local Content Operator/Editor
- Remote Tech Jobs- Best Sites For Finding It
- List of 5 Job and Career search apps for Nigerians
- Airtel NIN Registrations Centers in Nigeria
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2023/2023
- What is the Highest Paying Jobs With The Most Time Off in 2023 ?
- Why Airtel Nigeria credited subscribers with free 1000 airtime
- Airtel has dismissed claims that it gave away free airtime to its subscribers
- Airtel Nigeria Data Plan, Price and Activation codes
- Musk doesn’t want to be Jobs
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.