To use the 737 code, no registration is required, just dial the string from your registered mobile number on the banks system.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
- Send money to other GTBank and Other Bank Accounts
- Buy Airtime & Data for Self and others on all major networks
- Check Account Number, Balances and BVN on the go
- Generate One Time Passcode (OTP)
- Pay bills
- Perform Cardless ATM withdrawal
- Fastrack Cash Deposit etc.
Here is a list of all the 737 short codes needed to conduct any of your transactions.
|S/N||737 Service||737 Code||Charges Applicable|
|3.||Airtime (3rd Party)||*737*Amount*PhoneNo#||Free|
|5.||Transfers (Other Banks)||*737*2*Amount*Nuban#||N80|
|7.||Fast Track Deposit||*737*48*Amount*Nuban#||N20|
|9.||Account Balance/Account No/ BVN||*737*6*1#||N10|
|12.||Cheque Book Status||*737*6*4#||Free|
|20.||Swift Network Subscription||*737*50*Amount*4#||N100|
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.