Moto One 5G Ace Specifications and Price
Back in July last year, Lenovo-owned Motorola launched the Moto G 5G and later announced the device in the U.S as the Moto One 5G. Now, the tech giant has launched another 5G phone for the North American market. Dubbed Motorola One 5G Ace is the brand’s most affordable 5G phone for North America.
The Motorola One 5G Ace is built around 6.7-inch LCD with an FHD+ resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The display houses a centered punch-hole that holds a 16MP selfie camera and allows Motorola to trim the bezels around the screen to make way for an immersive display experience.
The 5G phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset which is an 8nm SoC and which integrates the Snapdragon X52 5G modem for sub-6GHz 5G connectivity. The processor is paired with 4GB/6GB RAM options and there are 64GB and 128GB storage options with the option of expansion via microSD.
On the camera aspect, the phone packs a triple camera setup comprising a 48MP primary shooter bundled with an 8MP ultrawide module, a 2MP macro sensor, and an LED flash. The device also packs the trademark Moto dimple which houses the fingerprint scanner at the rear. The Moto One 5G Ace comes with an IP52 rating and weighs 212grams.
On the software side, the device runs Android 10 OS with Motorola’s My UX skin on top. The device gets its juice from a massive 5000mAh battery. The device supports 15W wired charging but Motorola slaps a 10W adapter in the box.
Motorola Moto One 5G Ace Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71
- 5G bands: 2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71 Sub6
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, January 08
- Status: Exp. release 2021, January 14
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm (6.54 x 3.00 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 212 g (7.48 oz)
- Colors: Volcanic Gray, Frosted Silver
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Water-repellent coating
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD, HDR10
- Size: 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Android 10
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)
- GPU: Adreno 619
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEEP, SUPL
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Moto One 5G Ace Price and Availability
The Moto One 5G Ace has been scheduled to go on sale starting January 14 in the US while it will go on sale later. The device comes in Frosted Silver and volcanic gray.
It adopts a decent starting price of $399.Motorola One 5G Ace.