Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
MTN Nigeria, Africa’s largest telecommunication company, has launched a new data distribution service called Topit to replace the old MTN Virtual Top-Up.
Speaking at the unveiling of the new data distribution channel in Lagos, Adekunle Adebiyi, the Chief Sales and Distribution Officer, MTN Nigeria, said Topit was introduced to address some limitations observed in the old MTN Virtual Top-UP.
“We have launched this platform as part of our continuous drive to make customers’ lives easier, brighter and better.
“We believe in a modern connected world, one in which our customers can get solutions at the snap of their fingers. This is what Topit delivers. We are excited at the amazing opportunities this platform offers our customers, retailers and trade partners.
“MTN Topit provides the convenience of recharging your line without the need for papers, dialing long codes, or even having your mobile phone present. All you need is your mobile phone number and you can simply recharge any amount at any time and from any location.”
Also speaking at the event was Mr. Valentine Izuchukwu, the General Manager, Business Development, Sales and Distribution, MTN Nigeria.
According to him, MTN Topit has finally replaced the MTN Virtual Top-Up (VTU).
“MTN Topit actually replaces the existing service MTN Virtual Top-Up (VTU). It now rides on a new and improved platform, providing additional flexibility, reliability and speed.
“We are giving Nigerians an opportunity to recharge whatever value they choose to from one naira and up to three million naira.
“It is a service that allows you to buy airtime and data directly to your mobile phone without the need for pins or vouchers. It is a digital model of recharge providing fast, flexible and secure means to Mycustomer.”
He added: “With improved user experience, it mitigates against any perceived price distortions and eliminates the irregularities associated with recharge PINs/Vouchers/Cards. It is also beneficial to retailers, trade partners and potential new partners as it provides ease of entry to start a recharge business, while saving costs of warehousing and inventory management.”
Izuchukw further said: “Registering to sell airtime on MTN Topit is simply by dialing ‘ *456# ’ from any registered MTN SIM, select a 4 digit pin and you’re done; or download the MTN EVD application from the Google Playstore, register with your MTN SIM and you’re fully setup.”
- MTN Nigeria Has Cleared Customer’s Airtime Loan
- MTN Free Browsing Cheat [October – November 2023]: New MTN mPulse + HA Tunnel Plus
- MTN Internet APN Configuration For Fast Internet Service Anywhere in Nigeria
- How to Get FREE 50GB Data on MTN – Complete Guide!
- MTN Data Plan 2023/2024: All MTN Bundles Prices and Codes
- MTN Nigeria Foundation Awards Scholarships to 1,011 Nigerian Undergraduates
- MTN MiFi 2023 Allow To Check Data Plans, Router iP Login & Subscription Steps
- MTN Daily 370MB and Airtel Daily 100MB Free Browsing with HA Tunnel Plus – September 2023
- Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat
- MTN New Code to Buy Data *312#
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.