MTN Transfer Code 2023 – Are you looking for the MTN transfer code 2023? Then you’ve come to the right place. The MTN transfer code is the official code launched by MTN Nigeria for the transfer of airtime and data to another MTN SIM card.Information Guide Nigeria
In the past, if your friend or loved one ask you for airtime or data, you would need to visit the nearest MTN vendor to purchase airtime for them. But that’s no longer the case, thanks to the MTN transfer codes.
Read Also: MTN Recharge Code 2023; How to Recharge MTN Airtime and Data
With the MTN transfer codes, you can send airtime and data to your friends or purchase a new data bundle for them. Sounds amazing right? Now you no longer need to leave your comfort zone when someone request airtime or data from you. All you need to do, is use the MTN transfer code and transfer data from your available balance for them.MTN Transfer Code
In today’s post, I’ll be showing you how to use the MTN transfer codes to send airtime and date to other MTN users. Stay glued to this post to find out!
In this article, you will discover the following;
- mtn transfer code for data
- how to transfer airtime on mtn
- how to transfer airtime on mtn for the first time
- how to change transfer pin on mtn
- how to transfer airtime on mtn beta talk
- how to transfer airtime on mtn nigeria
- which tariff plan allows mtn share
- i forgot my mtn pin code
Read Also: MTN Share and Sell 2023 Checkout Activation Guide
How to Transfer Airtime on MTN Using the Transfer Code
To send airtime to another MTN user, follow the procedures below;
- Open the Call App on your mobile phoneThings to buy for older parents
- Dial the code *600*Recipient’s phone number*Airtime amount*Transfer pin# using your MTN phone number
- For example dial the code; *600*08102345678*1000*1234#
- You will receive a confirmation notification
- Enter “1” to confirm and proceed with the airtime transfer
- Congratulations! You have successfully transferred airtime to another MTN user.
Read Also: MTN Pulse Codes 2023 | See How to Migrate to MTN Pulse
Note: Reset the MTN default transfer PIN before proceeding with your airtime transfer.
How to Transfer Airtime via Text Message Using the Transfer Code
To transfer airtime via SMS with the MTN transfer code, follow the procedures below:Npower Recruitment
- Open the Messaging App on your mobile phone
- Type the message “Transfer then Recipient’s Phone number then Airtime amount then Transfer PIN
- For example type; “Transfer 08102345678 1000 1234
- Now send the text message to “777”How to check Junior WAEC result after Jss3 Exam
- You will receive a notification requesting you to confirm the transfer
- Reply the message with “YES” to confirm the airtime transfer
- Congratulations! You have successfully transferred airtime to another MTN user
Read Also: MTN Internet Settings 2023 See 3G; 4G MTN Configuration
How to Share Data Using the MTN Transfer Code
To share data using the MTN transfer code, follow the procedures below:
- Launch the Call App on your mobile phone
- Dial the USSD code *131*7# using your MTN phone number
- Select option 1 from the list of options displayed (transfer from data balance)
- Enter the recipient’s Phone number
- Enter the amount of data you wish to transferJAMB Form
- Select option 1 to confirm the transaction.
- Congratulations you have successfully transferred data to another MTN user.
- You can transfer data via text message, by opening the messaging app on your mobile phone
- Type the message “Transfer, then recipient’s phone number, then amount of data”
- For example; type “Transfer 08123456789 500”
- Now send the message to 131WAEC Result
- You will receive a confirmation message from MTN Nigeria
- Congratulations you have successfully Transferred data to your friend.
Read Also: How to Check MTN Bonus Balance
How to Reset the MTN Default Transfer PIN
To reset the default transfer PIN, follow the procedures below:
- Open the Call App on your mobile phone
- Dial the code *600*Default PIN*New PIN*New PIN# using your MTN phone number
- For example dial; *600*0000*1234*1234#JAMB Result
- You have successfully changed the default transfer PIN.
You’ve gained alot from this article right? Great! Why not share this post with your friends and loved ones, so they can also gain from the information contained in it. Also, if you have any questions for us, kindly drop a message below in the comment box and we will give you a prompt response. Thank you.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today Pounds to Naira Today
👍Advertise your business on Naijatechnews.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.