MTN Transfer Code
On this article, we will be showing you the step by step guide on how to use share and sell service to transfer credit on your MTN Nigeria Sim. It is popularly known as MTN Me2u! This is the MTN transfer code and benefits.
MTN airtime transfer is only allowed on MTN account to other MTN customers’ account. Transferring credit on mtn to another mtn number is totally free and no hidden charges.
MTN transfer code is protected with a new PIN feature that must be enabled before performing any transfer transaction. You must first change mtn credit transfer pin from default to a self desired pin and then follow other instruction prompt.
How to Change Your MTN Transfer Pin
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
This is the first step to take, if you haven’t gotten any pin before. MTN transfer pin can be changed at anytime but default pin for all MTN credit transfer users remains the same as default. There are too method on how to do this.
Now to change: SMS, default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For instant, send an SMS with ‘0000 1010 1010’ to 777.
OR dial *601*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. For example, dial *601*0000*1010*1010#and then send/ok.
After changing your MTN credit transfer pin you will receive a message “” Your Pin Was Changed Successfully.
How to Transfer Credit to Any MTN Number
Simply SMS with Transfer, Recipient’s Number, Amount and PIN to 777. Example, SMS “” ‘Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234″””’ to 777.
After you have sent the message, immediately you will get a message notifying you of the MTN Credit transfer transaction. Now reply the message with a YES eg YES to 777
Once MTN airtime transfer is successful you will get a success message with the amount transferred, number the MTN Credit was transferred to and your remaining balance.
You can also make of this method to send MTN credits. It is simple, it doesn’t require one using the message box. It is free.
To transfer the credits. Go ahead and dial *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press ok. Example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/ok.
– You can transfer credit from your phone to other MTN accounts in a simple and easy manner.
– Your credit transfer done with Share ‘n’ Sell is completed immediately you confirm the transfer by sending an SMS with YES to 777.
– You can transfer between NGN50.00 – NGN5, 000.00 in a single transaction.
– You can transfer up to NGN10, 000 .00 from your phone to either a single or multiple MTN accounts every day.
– Your credit transfers are secure as your PIN is required before any transfer can be completed.
– Share ‘n’ Sell is available to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid customer.
– There is no limit to the maximum number of transactions per day.
If the MTN Credit transfer was successful you will receive an instant success message. Always note that MTN credit / airtime transfer is free and easy to use.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE