Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Musk tweeted on Thursday that “this is a serious attack.” Earlier news reported that an employee of the Tesla Gigafactory had helped the FBI defeat a Russian man’s attack plan. The Russian man was arrested on August 22 and charged with deliberately sabotaging a protected computer.
The U.S. Department of Justice stated in a statement on Tuesday that the 27-year-old Egor Igorevich Kriuchkov tried to hire employees of an unnamed company and implanted them into the company’s computer system. malicious software. The malware hopes to extract data from the network and blackmail the company.
The U.S. Department of Justice stated that Kryuchkov promised the employee that he would be paid $1 million for implanting malware.
It is reported that the Tesla employee contacted by Kryuchkov speaks Russian and has access to the Tesla computer system. The employee reported the matter to Tesla, and Tesla subsequently reported the incident to the FBI.
Tesla has not yet commented on this.
- Elon Musk Replied to Tesla selling vehicles through Cars.com
- Tesla’s New Car Launched on Third-Party Website & Musk is Not Aware
- Data shows Tesla Model 3/Y Will Dominates U.S. Electric Vehicle Market
- Musk: Neuralink is Developing Vision Chips
- Tesla confirmed that the price of Model 3
- Musk: Humans should pay close attention to humanoid robots
- Tesla Model Y: the best-selling model in Europe in September
- Forbes: Tesla CEO Musk is the world’s highest paid CEO in 2023
- Musk’s Dogecoin tweet increased the value of the currency by nearly 10%
- Musk made 1.6 billion from “selling carbon”, what exactly is carbon trading selling
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.