N-Power NEXIT Portal: How to Apply and Access the Portal
The Federal Government in collaboration with CBN recently introduced a new online portal for exited N-power beneficiaries of batch A and B called NEXIT Portal.
The Nexit Portal allows interested exited N-power beneficiaries to access government’s empowerment programmes.
N-Power Nexit portal is a platform inside the NPVN Portal where all exited N-power Batch A and B beneficiaries will be able to access various Federal Government Youth Empowerment Program.
If you are part of the exited N-power Batch A & B beneficiary, this is a great opportunity you don’t need to miss out.
According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq who announced the development on Friday, she said that the EXIT portal is to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs.
How To Access The NEXIT Portal
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
Interested N-power Batch A & B Beneficiaries are advised to follow the step by step Procedures below to Register for NEXIT.
1. Please visit the NEXIT Portal and click on the sign-up button.
2. Please enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
3. Please create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
4. Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
5. Please enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
6. Please enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
7. Please enter your BVN.
8. Please agree to the terms and policy.
9. Submit your registration information with the submit button.
10. You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
11. Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
12. Please re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
13. Please complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
To access the portal, click here.
The Nexit Portal Registration is Free. You’re not required to pay anyone for anything.
The ministry said the NEXIT portal will be used to determine the suitability of exited beneficiaries for various CBN-affiliated programmes.
She explained that selection will be based on the conditions and criteria set by the apex bank.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE