Nigeria Postal Code List 2023 – If you’ve filled an online form before, then you must have come across a section asking for your postal code. The Nigerian postal code, is almost always required during online registrations, hence it is important to know your postal code.
Read Also: 5 Best Format Examples of Loan Application Letter in Nigeria 2023 Code
Most people often wonder of what importance is the postal code, and why it is even required. If you desire to know the answers to these questions, then carefully read through this article.Information Guide Nigeria
In today’s post, I’ll be showing you all you need to know about the Nigerian postal code and zip code. Including the postal code for every state in Nigeria. Continue reading this post to find out.
Read Also: 10 Problems Challenges Facing INEC in Nigeria
What are Postal Codes?
Postal codes are important codes needed during delivery of mails or other packages from outside the country. These codes can be used to determine the exact location where the package should be sent.
Every place on earth, has its own unique identification code which differentiates it from other places. This unique identification code that can be used to distinguish a particular place and location is called the zip code (postal code).JAMB Form
Every state in Nigeria including the federal capital has its own postal code assigned to them by NIPOST. These postal codes are usually 6 digits and can be used to determine each location within Nigeria.
Read Also: 10 Functions of INEC in Nigeria
What is The Difference Between Nigeria Postal Code And Zip Code?
Nigeria Postal Code and Zip code is essentially the same thing. The only difference between the Nigerian postal code and zip code is that while the postal code is used to identify geolocation of the states outside the United States, zip codes are used mainly within the United States of America. Other countries like Nigeria use the term postal codes.
Read Also: Top 20 Websites to Download Nigerian Movies for Free 2023
The Nigerian postal code is made up of 6 digits which looks like this “100001”. The first digit represents the region of the state (NIPOST divided all 36 states of Nigeria into 9 regions). The second and third digits represents the dispatch district, while the last 3 digits represents the exact delivery location.JAMB Result
Read Also: How to get JAMB Profile Code
The Nigeria Postal Code 2023: The Complete List
Belo is the full list of Nigeria postal code for all 36 states, and the FCT Abuja:
- Abia State postal code – 440001
- Adamawa State postal code – 640001
- Akwa Ibom State postal code – 520001Nigeria Postal Code List
- Anambra State postal code – 420001
- Bauchi State postal code – 740001
- Bayelsa State postal code – 561001
- Benue State postal code – 970001
- Borno State postal code – 600001Npower Recruitment
- Cross River State postal code – 540001
- Delta State postal code – 320001
- Ebonyi State postal code – 840001
- Edo State postal code –.300001
- Ekiti State postal code – 360001
- Enugu State postal code – 400001WAEC Result
- Gombe State postal code – 760001
- Imo State postal code – 460001
- Jigawa State postal code – 720001
- Kaduna State postal code – 700001
- Kano State postal code – 800001
- Katsina State postal code – 820001
- Kebbi State postal code – 860001
- Kogi State postal code – 260001
- Kwara State postal code – 240001
- Lagos State postal code – 100001
- Nasarawa State postal code – 962001
- Niger State postal code – 920001
- Ogun State postal code – 110001
- Ondo State postal code – 340001
- Osun State postal code – 230001
- Oyo State postal code – 200001
- Plateau State postal code – 930001How to Print NYSC Clearance Form
- Rivers State postal code – 500001
- Sokoto State postal code – 840001
- Taraba State postal code – 660001
- Yobe State postal code – 320001
- Zamfara State postal code – 860001
- Abuja postal code – 900001How Much Is iPhone 13 In Nigeria, Specs, Reviews
There you have it! The complete postal code for all 36 states of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today Pounds to Naira Today
👍Advertise your business on Naijatechnews.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
Click Here to Join our Google Group
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.