The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Police Recruitment Update 2020
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) says it is looking to recruit qualified persons as constables in the force.
Frank Mba, force public relations officer, announced the recruitment in a statement on Saturday.
According to Mba, applicants “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
“Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
The force also advised those with certain disabilities not to apply.
Some of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention)”.
Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body”.
Applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
“The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
NPF Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3. Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended.
Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t-Miss
- DPR Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- NHIS Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2020/2021 Recruitment
- DSS Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- Microsoft Nigeria Full-time Student & Recent Graduate Recruitment 2020/2021
- Npower 2020/2021 Online Registration Guide
- Nigeria Army Recruitment 2020/2021
- NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- Become an Opay Agent 2020/2021 Application
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
- INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Application
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Application
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form
All applications must be submitted ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply Before: Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
30th August 2020