The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships for undergraduate programmes. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students.
Table of Contents
About NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) has a long history of scholarship programs, dating back to the 1950s, and has funded thousands of students, many of whom are corporate, political, and social leaders in Nigeria. The SPDC JV scholarship programs help develop Nigeria’s future talent.
This scholarship is in two categories–the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
(i) National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
(ii) Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers State
Eligibility Criteria for NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
1. Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
2. Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including mathematics and English)
3. Must possess a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
4. Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
5. Applicants in 100L and 200L, as at the time of application, will be considered.
1. All applicants should have a valid personal email account–for subsequent communication in their applications.
2. I must do ONLINE all applications via the application portal Scholarship Application Portal
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) is also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- For more information or clarification please email [email protected]
1. Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely free.
2. Shell does not assign representatives or agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
3. Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted.
4. Use Shell Nigeria’s website ONLY for application.
Deadline for NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Scholarships