Nokia 7.2 Price in Nigeria. When Nokia speaks, everyone listens. The brand has not only gained a deserved bragging right in the smartphone world with outstanding smartphones, but they have also continued to thrive in an even more competitive market.
This post introduces one of their top-rated phones released recently – The Nokia 7.2. Here, we will consider the smartphone’s specifications and how much it goes for in the market today.
Price of Nokia 7.2 in Nigeria
Nokia 7.2 was just recently released is still very limited in the smartphone market in Nigeria. However, it is now available for pre-order in some e-commerce stores. Based on recent reports, the smartphone can be purchased for anything between N105,000 and N110,000 depending on the place of purchase. Factors like the currency exchange rate and period of purchase are bound to affect the eventual price the smartphone goes for.
Nokia 7.2 Specs at a Glance
- Release Date: 2019, September
- Network : GSM / HSPA/ LTE
- Screen Size : 6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Dimension: 9 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.30 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM: 4 GB/ 6 GB
- Storage: 64GB (for 4GB RAM), 64GB (for 6GB RAM), 128GB (for 6GB RAM); expandable – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Back Camera: Triple – 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF; 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide); 5 MP, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery; Battery charging 10W
Nokia 7.2: Things You Will Like About The Smartphone
Good Looking Design: This is perhaps, one of the first things you’d notice about the sleek phone. Nokia smartphones are known for their strong design; the Nokia 7.2 though, combines this lovely build with stylish and more outstanding finishing. This is one you are almost sure to like at first sight.
Pocket-Friendly: As much as this point is arguable, this fact rates among our list of things you should appreciate about Nokia 7.2. Considering the spec and features, the Nokia 7.2 is relatively affordable, especially when compared with some other smartphones in its category.
Decent Camera for the price: If camera quality is one of the core features you consider when buying a smartphone, then you will appreciate this one. The phone dons a triple camera setup with 48 MP primary camera and an extra 8 MP and 5 MP for better performance and wider view. It’s 20 MP front shooter for selfies is also one to be admired.
Nokia 7.2 Review
Design and Body
Generally, most Nokia phones have a steady design, and you should expect the same with the Nokia 7.2, although there is room for an obvious change in the camera setup. The most prominent design feature is the camera shunt at the back of the phone that houses its three shooters, as well as the flash.
This is one of the most talked-about features of this phone. The Nokia 7.2 boasts a triple camera set-up with 48 MP main camera. In fact, it rates as the most powerful camera HMD Global has packed in a phone. The 48 MP main shooter is supported by a 5 MP depth sensor and another 8 MP shooter with ultra-wide-angle lens. the 5 MP camera shoots with a wider field of view.
Nokia remains one of the leading smartphone brands in terms of battery strength. They have over time proven to be the leading brand here and with the Nokia 7.2 bagging a battery capacity of 3500mAh.
According to reports and several tests, the battery can last up to a day when the smartphone is in use. Although there are smartphones in its category that boast better battery capacity, Nokia 7.2 still stands among the very best. The smartphone also features Qualcomm Quick Charge, which ensures the device charges from zero to a hundred percent in less than one hour.
Nokia 7.2 comes with either a 4 GB or a 6 GB RAM, depending on the variant you are going for. It also features a 64 GB storage space for the 4 GB and 128 GB for the 6 GB RAM, although some 6 GB RAM boasts a corresponding 64 GB internal memory.
The internal memory is expandable up to You can also expand this up to 512 GB with a MicroSD card. Nokia 7.2 running on the latest OS which is Android Pie. The phone also supports dual SIM – a normal SIM slot and another hybrid SIM slot.
Considering its budget price, the Nokia 7.2 is a fairly decent phone that will serve you well. While you might not rate it with some other top-class phones, the phone sits among the very best mid-range smartphones available in the market today. Its Camera setup is excellent and the battery capacity is heart-warming.
Don’t expect so much when it comes to innovation and sleek design, but the phone stands there in terms of performance and ruggedness. It’s unique features also makes it stand out in the market and take nothing away from its display.
- Nokia 7.2 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Nokia 1 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (July 2020)
- Nokia Maze Monster Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Nokia 9 Pureview Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Review
- Nokia X71 Price in Nigeria, Review & Specs (July 2020)
- Nokia 3.2 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (July 2020)
- Nokia 2 Prices in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 4.2 Price in Nigeria, Specs & Review (July 2020)
- Nokia 3310 Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 8 Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 7 Plus Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & More
- Nokia 105 Price in Nigeria (July 2020)
- Nokia 3 Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & Review
- Nokia 5 Price in Nigeria (July 2020) + Specs & Review