A recent comparison have revealed that the Nokia 8.3 5G may be Nokia’s best camera phone since the Lumia 1020. Nokia 8.3 5G features a 64MP quad lens design certified by Zeiss optics. By comparison, it is found that Nokia 8.3 5G is better than Lumia 1020’s camera in low light and detail capture. Compared with the Lumia 1020 camera, its white balance is still more accurate.
A popular YouTuber recently did the comparison and concluded that Nokia 8.3 5G camera is the best Nokia camera phone since Lumia 1020. This is not the first time WillitbeatNokia is posting some interesting comparison Nokia videos
Nokia 8.3 5G is Nokia’s first model to support a 5G network. It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chip, has a 6.81-inch FHD LCD screen, and has a PureView certified by Zeiss optics. The rear-mounted four-camera design is 64 MP (f /1.9) +12 MP (f/2.2) ultra wide-angle + 2 MP zoom + 2 MP depth of field lens. On the front, this smartphone comes with a 24 MP (f/2.0) lens. In addition, it has two options, 6GB+64GB as well as 8GB+128GB storage option. This smartphone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack and uses a built-in 4500 mAh battery that supports an 18W fast charge.
- 6.81-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with miroSD
- Android 10
- Single / Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, ZEISS Optics, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio receiver, OZO audio
- Dimensions: 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99mm; Weight: 220g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Of course, this smartphone is not widely available. It is not yet on the shelf in the world’s second-largest smartphone market, India, and other markets. However, it comes with a $699 starting price.
The Lumia 1020 is a seven years old phone, released in July 2013. This smartphone comes with a 4.50-inch display with a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels. Under the hood, this device comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus. It uses 2GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. The Nokia Lumia 1020 runs Windows Phone 8 and is powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. On the camera side, it uses a 41MP rear shooter and a 1.2MP front camera.