The successor of Nubia">nubia‘s Red Magic 3s has been in the news for the last couple of days and today its Chinese 3C certification surfaced suggesting the phone is closer to launch than we initially thought.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
According to the document, the handset with model designation NX659J has passed all the necessary tests suggesting the company already is close to the actual market release. More importantly, the listing confirms the phone will support 5G connectivity – not that it’s too shocking as the handset will in all likeliness be based on Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset.
Additionally, the document also reveals that the upcoming Red Magic phone can be charged using a 55W charger, which will most probably be included in the box.
The previous leak also suggested that the display will hit the 144Hz refresh rate mark, which might make the new Red Magic the first phone to go beyond 120Hz refresh rate.
- Nubia Z50S Pro starlight photography kit will be launched on November 4
- Ulefone Armor 22 Price in Nigeria and Full Specs
- Best Between OnePlus Buds Z2 & Nothing ear (1)
- OnePlus Nord 2T, Nord 2 CE- Spec & Price
- How to save the phone book of the smartphone
- How to perform Whatsapp chat transfer from an iPhone to a Samsung smartphone
- Ulefone Note 6
- How to use Your Smartphone as Your Computer Mouse and Keyboard
- ZTE nubia RedMagic 6R
- RedMagic Watch Stainless Steel Edition
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.