Nvidia is an American technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market. Its primary GPU product line, labeled “GeForce”, is in direct competition with AMD “Radeon” products. Nvidia expanded its presence in the gaming industry with its handheld Shield Portable, Shield Tablet, and Shield Android TV.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Nvidia’s cloud gaming service, GeForce Now, finally exits its beta phase. The cloud gaming service is available in North America and Europe with a subscription fee of $5. The best part is that you can also try the service by creating a free account.
What makes GeForce Now different is that it allows you to stream games that you already own. This further means that you don’t have to spend money on new games. This different pitch by Nvidia completely demolishes its competitors like Google Stadia.
Currently, you can connect your Nvidia account with third-party platforms like Steam, EPIC, and Battle.net. So, if you own GTA 5 on Steam, then you can stream the game via GeForce Now without paying for it again.
When you opt for the GeForce Now service, you are paying money to rent a gaming PC through the nearest data center. So, to enjoy cloud gaming with low latency, you ought to be close to a data center.
Speaking of data centers, Nvidia has data centers spread across the United States, Europe, Japan, and Korea.
The company claims that if you have a robust internet connection, then its data centers can reach your home within 20 milliseconds, which is fast enough for a lag-free gaming experience.
The recommended internet speed by Nvidia is 50Mbps for an exceptional gaming experience. Although, you can still get a decent gaming performance if the internet speed is more than 15Mbps.
As of now, the Founders Edition costs just $5 per month, which lets you play compatible games without any limitations.
You can also try the could gaming service for 90 days without paying a penny. However, the 90-day trial period does come with a downside. In the free account, the gaming session will be restricted to one hour, and the hardware will be less powerful.
Nevertheless, it’s better to try GeForce Now, which is available for Windows, Mac, Android, and Nvidia Shield TV, by creating a free account. If you are impressed, then you can buy the subscription for the founders’ edition.
- NVIDIA 546.17 WHQL graphics driver released
- NVIDIA RTX 4080 SUPER, 4070 Ti SUPER, 4070 SUPER graphics card specifications
- Luna Amazing Cloud Gaming Service Officially Launched In U.S (Access More Than 100 Games)
- NVIDIA CEO: Expected to complete the acquisition of ARM in 2023
- NVIDIA RTX 30 series notebook graphics card specifications exposed: up to 6144 CUDA, 16GB of video memory
- Best Laptops With Nvidia RTX 2080 GPUs (2023)
- Google will launch 400 new games for the cloud gaming service Stadia for $9.99/month
- “Fortress Night” returns to iOS and can be played directly through Nvidia’s GeForce Now technology browser
- Tencent START cloud gaming experience: What is the difference between local and cloud gaming
- Facebook Unveils Its Own Cloud Gaming Service
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.