Naija Tech News (NTN) on 25, and in content, OnePlus 6/6T new OxygenOS December update brings list of bug fixes, OnePlus, OnePlus 6/6T, OxygenOS .
OnePlus is now rolling out a new incremental update that fixes a bunch of bugs that the initial Android 10 update brought to the OnePlus 6 and 6T. The update improves system stability, updates Google
security patches for December, and squashed a lot of bugs.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fixed the issue with a black screen appearing after unlocking the device using a fingerprint
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting device
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5Ghz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Optimised the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Fixed the issue with videos and images not displaying in the gallery
The update also stabilizes the Wi-Fi connection on 5GHz networks – the Android 10 update caused these to randomly drop connection. If you have a OnePlus 6 or 6T, you can attempt to pull the update by going into Settings > System > System Updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.