This the Official product of the OnePlus Explorer Backpack, designed with the features below;
- Premium quality, ultra-tough and sustainable compartmentalised backpack.
- The Explorer Backpack is designed for the frequent traveler. It has a minimalist design and lots of compartments to store your belongings. It is also padded to keep your fragile electronics such as your laptop safe.
- There is a water bottle compartment that is deep but easy to reach. There is also a compartment at the bottom with breathable vents where you can put your wet items in.
- The bag’s main compartment has a magnetic FIDLOCK fastener that is easy to open by simply pulling with one hand.
- The Explorer Backpack is tear and scuff-resistant with exceptional strength thanks to the CORDURA fabric used for the Slate Black version of the bag. There is also a Morandi Green version which is also made from the same material.
- Crafted with an impact-resistant, shock-absorbing nylon exterior shell and featuring a soft, padded, water-resistant lining, this case will provide intense protection for your device – we’ve even included a secure rain cover with this backpack, allowing you to transport your headset with you between locations even in the worst weather!
- Equipped for travel, while perfect for everyday use, the Explorer Backpack is designed from the ground up with adventure in mind.
Material and Color
Space Black: Exterior fabric: Polyester 100％, PU coating. Lining fabric: 100% Nylon
Morandi Gray: Exterior fabric: 40% Nylon, 60% Polyester. Lining fabric: 100% Nylon
Clean with a soft cloth.
Do not machine wash.
Do not expose the bag to the sun and dry it in the shade. Store in a ventilated place.
Official OnePlus Explorer Backpack price, $95.00
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.