OPPO has already confirmed that the Find X5 series and OPPO Enco X2 will be announced on February 24th. And now, the company has confirmed that it will introduce the OPPO Pad, the company’s first tablet, at the event.
The design of the tablet has been confirmed in the teaser, which also confirms single rear camera, and OPPO Pencil stylus support.
The image also shows a metal frame, Black and Purple colours, and the jd.com listing confirms 120Hz high-refresh rate screen, Snapdragon 870, ColorOS for tablets and a 8360mAh battery for the tablet.
OPPO Pad Specifications (Rumored)
- 11-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQXGA 120Hz LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS for Pad
- OPPO Pencil stylus
- 13MP rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 252x165x6.5mm; Weight: 507g
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 8360mAh battery with 33W fast charging
OPPO will also sell a keyboard case that can store the OPPO Pencil separately. We should know more details including the price when the tablet goes official later this week.
Be the first to comment