OPPO, the Chinese consumer electronics and mobile communications company who are known for its smartphones, Blu-ray players and other electronic devices has officially launched its latest entrant in the Reno series called the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition, in its home market of China. This new smartphone boasts of a couple of new changes in comparison to the original Oppo Reno 3. These changes include Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC that replaces the MediaTek MT6885Z Dimensity 1000L chipset, three new colour options, and a 48-megapixel primary camera, which seems more of downgrade considering the Reno 3 comes with a 64-megapixel main shooter.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition specs
Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition features a 5G connectivity, 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display, which has a 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. There’s a small teardrop notch present at the top of the screen that houses the phone’s 32-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. There’s an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication.
The Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC, coupled with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. Under the hood, there’s a 4,025mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging technology. On the software front, the phone runs on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10. This phone is about 7.96mm thick and weighs about 180 grams.
In the imaging department, the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition comes with a triple-camera setup at the back featuring a 48-megapixel primary shooter with f/1.7 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera, a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera.
This smartphone will be offered in three colour options — Moonlight Black, Sky Mirror White, and Streamer Gold.
Price in China and availability
The pre-order is priced at CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 30,500) for the 8GB + 128GB option. You can go to oppo.com/cn or jd.com to pre-order the phone.
- OPPO Reno11 5G : equipped with Dimensity 8200, 4800mAh battery
- OPPO Find X7: Equipped with Dimensity 9300, AnTuTu scores 2.27 million
- OPPO Reno8 Pro+ starts the second batch of ColorOS 14 x Android 14 public beta
- OPPO Reno11: high-resolution lens module, Dimensity 8200 / Snapdragon 8 + dual version
- OPPO A2 released, see specs and price
- OPPO A2 officially announced
- OPPO A79 Launched in India: With Dimensity 6020 processor and 50-megapixel camera
- OPPO A79 5G; 8GB RAM, Dimensity 6020
- OPPO Find N3 foldable screen mobile phone goes on sale
- Oppo A18 Full Specifications and Prices
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.