Oukitel’s entry-level smartphone has just been announced. The device is the direct successor to the C31 announced back in 2021. The model comes in a 6.52-inch screen, has a dewdrop notch on the head, and is powered by UNISOC Tiger T606 8-core CPU.
The design looks modern, and despite its affordable price tag, buyers will still get 8GB RAM along with 128 gigs of internal storage. The device comes with three camera lenses on the rear. Of these three, the primary camera is a Sony IMX376 capped at 20 megapixels, while a 5-megapixel selfie sensor is used on the front.
The phone runs on Google Android 12 out of the box, has a sided fingerprint scanner, and is powered by a 5150mAh battery. It supports dual Nano-SIMs, and both cards are 4G LTE enabled. The phone itself is fitted into a 9.2mm body while weighing about 198 grams.
Key specifications and features of Oukitel C32
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600) HD+ dewdrop-notch display
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz UNISOC Tiger T606 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple cameras:
- 20MP main with LED flash
- 2MP macro
- QVGA depth sensor
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C; Fingerprint scanner (side)
- Battery: Built-in 5150mAh battery with 10W charger
Pricing and availability
The Oukitel C32 comes in Blue, Black, and Purple color. The device has already been listed on Aliexpress, and the asking price is $99.99. An appreciable price tag, considering the specs.