The official stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Oukitel OKT1 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oukitel OKT1 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oukitel OKT1 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC9863A Processor. connectivity Option’s Include GPS, Wi-Fi, hotspot, bluetooth etc. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Oukitel OKT1
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.8GB
Os: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: 1412_s9863a3h10_p30g_3g_1920x1200_7290b_s5k5e2_imx258_YJ_OKT1_EEA_v07_210825
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oukitel OKT1:
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your computer
- Download and Extract Firmware File and Flash tools
- Run SPD Flash tool and Click load Package
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and connect Your switched off Phone
Be the first to comment