Oxygen OS 10.0.1 Download for OnePlus 5 and 5T with Android 10
Notice: Undefined index: tag in /home/naijatechnews.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/publisher/includes/libs/better-framework/content-injector/bf-content-inject.php on line 473
Just a couple of months ago, OnePlus released stable Oxygen OS 10 firmware update for their popular OnePlus 5 and 5T devices based on Android 10. This is following a brief open beta program where the smartphone manufacturer released 3 consecutive updates, before releasing the stable Android 10 OTA via stable channel. Here is a brand new OTA update for OnePlus 5 series with build Oxygen OS 10.0.1.
The latest Oxygen OS 10.0.1 update for Oneplus 5 and 5T features a newer Android Security Patch level from September 2020. It also feature updated GMS (Google Mobile Services) package to August 2020. Most importantly, the OEM finally fixed the abnormal call recording issue with the two devices. The issue with deactivation of alarm when the phone is powered off has also been fixed.
Major update comes to the full screen gestures introduced with Android 10. OnePlus also brought the back gesture navigation from the bottom of the screen. However, that’s only available for the OnePlus 5T. For the regular OnePlus 5, you can still revert back to old swipe gestures on OnePlus devices in Android 10 (OxygenOS 10) update.
Changelog for Stable Oxygen OS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 5 and 5T (Android 10)
- Fixed the abnormal call recording issue
- Fixed the de-activated alarm issue when the phone was powered off
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020. 09
- Updated GMS package to 2020.08
- Full Screen Gestures
- Back gesture from the bottom of the screen is available (OP5T only)
- Electronic Image Stabilization has been added, bringing you the more stable shooting experience
Download stable Oxygen OS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 5 and 5T (Android 10)
Here you will find the latest stable Oxygen OS 10.0.1 OTA download links for OnePlus 5 and 5T based on Android 10 firmware update. If your device is running the previous OOS 10 stable build, then go to settings > system update > check for OTA updates. The full OTA comes in a large package of 2 GB in size, whereas, the incremental OTA is just 253 MB in size
- Oxygen OS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 5T | OTA Download (coming soon…)
- Oxygen OS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 5 | OTA Download (direct link)
How to update OnePlus 5 and 5T to Oxygen OS 10.0.1?
This requires the full stock firmware update zips. It is the easiest way to update any OnePlus device. You can basically switch between Open Beta firmware or Stable channel easily. Don’t worry, you won’t lose any data. However, a backup is very important.
- Download the latest available Oxygen OS full stock firmware zip from above.
- Get the full firmware package from above for the OnePlus device and transfer the ROM file to the internal storage or phone storage. Place the zip file outside every folder.
- Now go to Settings app > visit System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, tap over it and then hit the install option.
The device will automatically reboot and perform an upgrade. First boot may take a while.