Prices of Panasonic TV in Nigeria (January, 2021)
Panasonic is widely regarded as one of the most reliable brands when it comes to electronic gadgets. Although they are no longer as popular as they were some decades ago, they are still highly rated in the electronic industry, especially their TVs. What amazes the world the most about the brand is how they have maintained the production of quality products till date. When it comes to reliability, authenticity, efficiency and overall functionality, it is quite difficult to look beyond Panasonic televisions.
While the likes of Samsung, LG and Sony have ruled the TV market over the past, and the likes of Hisense and Skyworth rising fast with unique and high-tech TVs, Panasonic have still maintained a steady market, constantly delivering quality products and serving its customers with the best. The reliability and durability of Panasonic products have never been in doubt. In fact, they will make the list of top 5 overall best television brand in the market today.
Panasonic TVs, like other TV brands, come in various sizes and with various features. They have a variety of TV options available and with various display screen types. They LED TVs are the most popular and most sought after products. The LED TVs deliver amazingly remarkable picture quality. Also, their smart and OLED TVs deliver remarkably real viewing experience like you probably have never seen before. TV programs, movies, football matches and music videos only gets more interesting and engaging with Panasonic TVs. Panasonic TVs have truly never dominated the Nigerian television market but they have overtime developed huge trust and reliance of customers from all over the country.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of various types of Panasonic TVs in the market today. We will also consider why Panasonic TVs are highly rated and regarded as one of the best.
Prices of Panasonic LED TVs in Nigeria
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
Your list of the best TV brands is incomplete without the mention of Panasonic. Although they are not the most popular TV brands in the market today, they surely stand as one of the most rated TV brands in the industry in every sense of it. Quality wise, they are up there with the very best.
If you are a close follower of the evolution of TVs in Nigeria, then you will know impact Panasonic had and still have on the development of TVs in the country. The TV brand was among the first TV brands to set their stamp in the gadget market in Nigeria and have since then maintained the production high quality TVs, consistently pumping new products to the market.
Panasonic TVs are available in different sizes and vary in screen display patterns. You can get Panasonic TVs as small as 22 and 24 inches and as large as 78 and 98 inches. The beauty of this brand is that regardless of the size, all their TVs maintain wonderful picture quality and sound output. They also boast of additional features that will make you just love the brand more.
Panasonic TVs can be purchased directly from the manufacturer or Panasonic outlets across the country. For convenience, they can also be bought from online stores and other electronic stores across the country.
Here are the current prices of Panasonic LED TVs in Nigeria.
- Panasonic 24 inches LED TV: N38, 000 – N45, 000
- Panasonic 32 inches LED TV: N57, 000 – N85, 000
- Panasonic 40 inches LED TV: N120, 000 – N150, 000
- Panasonic 43 inches full HD LED TV: N130, 000 – N180, 000
- Panasonic 49 inches LED TV: N180, 000 – N230, 000
- Panasonic 49 inches Smart Full HD IPS LED TV: N300, 000 – N380, 000
The prices listed above are estimates gotten from various electronic stores and online stores. The huge variation in prices of some of the TVs is as a result of some factors that include place and period of purchase, currency exchange rate and some other related factors. The prices are determined by the sizes of the TVs. The type of display screen also determines how expensive or cheap a TV can be. For instance, OLED TVs are generally more expensive than LCDs and LEDs. Also, smart TVs are more expensive than regular TVs of the same inch.
Things You Should Know About Panasonic TVs
If you go to a television store and don’t find a lot of Panasonic TVs there, don’t be surprised. Although this brand was among the heavyweights in the television industry around a decade ago, their slump some few years ago has reduced their impact in the market. They have struggled to stake their claims in the global market although their products still maintain the same, or even better, quality and overall functionality.
Their products are still on sale on a global level and are gradually getting back to the peak of the industry. They recently launched some OLED TVs which, for now, remains their best high-tech TV till date.
Panasonic TVs are available in various sizes and designs. They also manufacture TVs of different screen display mechanisms which include LED, LCD and the latest OLED. You can expect to get the best out of any Panasonic TV.
Things You Will Like About Panasonic TVs
- Wonderful Sound Quality: Usually, sound qualities are not among the core factors people consider when purchasing a TV but it is equally important. The good news about Panasonic TV is that unlike some other TVs, Panasonic TV offers the most amazing sound quality you can get in a TV.
- Sharp Picture Quality: To add to the nice sound output, Panasonic TV boast of a very sharp and solid picture quality. The latest OLED TV they released gives you just everything you need in a top class television.
- Durable: Panasonic TVs have this reputation of manufacturing reliable and durable products. Be rest assured you can use the TVs for a very long time. They are also easy to maintain.
Things You May Not Like About Panasonic TVs
- Not Readily Available: Panasonic have not been among the most popular TV brands in recent times. You might need to check more than 3 to 4 electronic stores before you can get a Panasonic TV.
Check Prices of Other TVs in Nigeria
- LG 42 inches LED TV & Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Hisense TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Samsung TV Prices in Nigeria 2020 (LED, Plasma, Etc.)
- OLED TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Bruhm TV Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- Apple TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Samsung 43-inch LED TV Price in Nigeria (2021)
- Panasonic TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- LED TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- LG 22 & 32-inch LED TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Android TV Box in Nigeria & Prices (June 2020)
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- UK Used TVs in Nigeria & Prices (2021)
- Plasma TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Samsung Smart TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- Curved TV Prices in Nigeria 2020 (Samsung, LG, etc.)
- TCL Smart TV Prices in Nigeria (Roku, etc.) – June 2020
- Skyworth TV Prices in Nigeria (2021)
- 3D TV Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- 4K TV Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- LG TV Prices in Nigeria 2020 (LED, Plasma, etc.)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE