Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The POCO F2 Pro looks identical to Redmi K30 Pro, and the is almost similar in terms of hardware as well. The POCO F2 Pro has the Qualcomm’s latest 5G processor Snapdragon 865 coupled with highspeed LPDDR5 RAM of 6 to 8 GB, and the top-end 256 GB variant comes with ultrafast UFS 3.1 storage option. It has a powerful Adreno 650 GPU alongside a new liquid cooling 2.0. POCO F2 Pro has 6.67 inches of 1080p super AMOLED screen.
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 10.
Table of Contents
This ROM will only work on this device, Don’t try this on any other device.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
* I’m not responsible for bricked devices
You must have TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
XDA Development Forum: Here!
(you can check here more information about ROM what is working and what’s not working)
Instructions to Install
1. First Download & Install a Custom Recovery on your device (TWRP is recommended), If you already have installed then skip this step.
2. Download ROM & Gapps .zip file and save it on your device’s Internal storage or SD Card.
3. Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode. (if you don’t know how to boot your device into twrp recovery then you can search it on Google)
4. Now in TWRP create a Nandroid Backup of your device for safer side. If anything goes wrong, you can restore back to your older ROM. (How to Take Nandroid Backup)
5. Now do a Factory Reset of your device, Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data. Then Swipe to Wipe.
6. Now go back to TWRP Main Menu by pressing the Center navigation button.
7. Now Select Install, Locate the ROM zip file and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. After the flashing completes, Flash the Gapps in the manner.
9. After Gapps flashing completes, Select Wipe cache/dalvik from the bottom left side of the screen, & Swipe to Wipe.
10. After wipe completes, Click on Reboot System.
That’s it Now you have successfully installed the latest Android on your device, the first boot will take some time so please don’t panic!
If you have any questions regarding the ROM or the installation process, use the comments section below to reach us or contact to XDA forum members from the link above.