Chinese smartphone manufacturer realme has quietly launched the realme C11 (2021) in the Phillippines and Russia. It is an entry-level smartphone – a downgrade from the original realme C11 that was released last year.
The newly released realme C11 (2021) has a 6.52-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels (HD+), 269 PPI, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and dewdrop notch. The device features a plastic build with a matrix-like camera array, a vertically placed realme branding, and a speaker grille on its back.
It is powered by a UNISOC SC9863 SoC coupled with 2GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage. However, the storage can be further expanded up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot.
For photography and videography, the handset sports an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. On the connectivity front, it supports dual-SIM, 4G, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (market dependent). Like most budget smartphones, it also includes a 3.5mm headphone jack.
As for software, the realme C11 (2021) runs realme UI based on Android 10 Go Edition and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W charging via MicroUSB.
realme C11 (2021) Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Announced: 2021, May 04
- Status: Available. Released 2021, May 04
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Iron Grey, Lake Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Size: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 11, Realme UI
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Main Camera: Single – 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide), PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie Camera: Single – 5 MP, (wide)
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market dependent)
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Charging 10W
realme C11 (2021) Price and Availability
The realme C11 is priced at ₱4,990 ($104) in the Philippines and ₽8,413 ($112) in Russia. The phone is already on sale in these two countries on Lazada and AliExpress respectively. The phone comes in two colors (Iron Grey, Lake Blue).
Like most realme smartphones, this one should also make its way to other markets in the coming days.