realme has announced that it will introduce world’s fastest smartphone charging technology at its MWC 2022 event alongside the global launch of the realme GT 2 Pro on February 28th. The company says; “How fast do you think we can charge? With realme UDCA, we aim to reach greater heights!.” This is actually the first question that will roll out of your mind.
realme X50 Pro was the company’s first phone with 65W flash charging in 2020, and the realme 125W flash charge was introduced in 2021. The company also introduced 50W magnetic wireless flash charge technology last year.
According to leaks from China, realme is working 150W super flash charge tech will use the same 160W charger as OPPO. Latest rumours also say that the company will introduce 200W (20V-10A) fast charging at the MWC.
There are several companies including Xiaomi, iQOO that already have started using 120W fast charging tech, and the latest RedMagic 7 Pro uses 165W charger, but the phone charges at maximum 135W. Last year, Xiaomi showed off its 200W fast charging tech that charges from 0-100% in 8 minutes. It looks like realme’s tech might charge faster than that.
The realme MWC event on February 28 starts at 10AM CET (2:30 PM IST) in Barcelona.
- List of Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco Devices Eligible for Android 13
- Xiaomi Mi 11, Mi 11 Lite 5G gets global MIUI 13 update
- Best Android Phones in Nigeria (2023)
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 11 Series with iPhone-style Flat-edged – Here are their Specs & Prices
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Coming with New Model With Improved Processor
Be the first to comment