Redmi K30 Pro pushes MIUI 12 stable version update, adding front and rear dual scene shooting function
According to netizens, Redmi K30 Pro users received the MIUI 12 stable version MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJKCNXM update today, the update package size is 3.2GB.
This update includes:
- System dynamic surface design: optimize the animation fluency in some scenes
- Control Center: Added the desktop to display the notification center by sliding down on the left side, and the control center when sliding down on the right side. Adding a pull-down on the status bar in the upper right corner of the notification center, you can call out the control center. Optimize the control center under incoming call status; optimize the first card and add long press Jump; fix the problem of abnormal width of horizontal screen display in control center
- Dark mode: Optimize the “dark wallpaper in dark mode” function, increase the degree and color of the darkened wall
- System: Optimize the function of shielding full-screen gestures on the lock screen alarm clock page; fix the occasional black screen flickering problem when the desktop is unlocked
- Status bar and notification bar: Added mobile phone bright screen animation effects; added status bar color transition animation; fixed the problem of abnormal status bar display under global inversion
- Camera: Added front and rear dual-view function ; added Al watermark function; added camera movie mode function; added voice control camera function; added several filter effects for camera and video; optimized the cute shooting 2.0 function
- Others: Optimize the AOD interface fingerprint to unlock the splash screen; optimize the data network problem; fix the bright sun screen cannot be exited; fix the problem that the headset does not recognize in some scenarios, etc.
According to the feedback from Xiaomi community users, the problems of individual users of this version include: earphone detection problem, double-clicking to stop the screen, calling out Xiao Ai classmates stuck, occasionally stuck, and some users feedback that battery life has decreased and fingerprint unlocking may be possible There is a problem.
Naijatechnews learned that Redmi K30 Pro was officially released on March 24, 2020. It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and built-in 4700mAh battery. The current price starts at 2,999 yuan.
It is worth mentioning that because MIUI uses push updates, some users may not have detected the update.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE