EDL Mod or emergency download Mod is the secondary bootloader on a smartphone where user can Read & write any device Partition without unlocking the bootloader. to enable EDL Mod on Your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD732 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include, bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
- test point require additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
Rebooting Redmi Note 10 Pro Max to EDL Mod:
- Install QCOM driver on your computer
- Remove back cover of Phone & find out the Pinout as show In below Image
- Connect Phone to computer by using usb cable
- take a coper wire and short that Pinout or You can do using tweezer
- test Point for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
Be the first to comment