It’s not an easy task for a newcomers to identify any of the Redmi Note 11 series and its variants. Xiaomi has gone beyond its own records to make this lineup confusing. Last year, the company introduced the lineup in China, and now it has introduced a completely different batch of devices in global markets. There are a dozen of smartphones, and we can cite examples such as Redmi Note 11, Note 11S, Note 11 Pro 5G, Note 11T 5G and etc.
Apparently, things will become even more confusing as the company does not seem to be ready with the lineup. As per a new report, Xiaomi is preparing the terrain for a new Redmi Note 11S 5G variant. The information comes from Xiaomiui as they’ve unearthed an entry in the IMEI database.
What gave it away is the model number K16B, which is quite similar to the K16A belonging to the Poco M4 Pro 5G and the Redmi Note 11 5G (for China). After all, the Poco M4 Pro 5G is a re-badge Note 11 5G for the global market.
Currently, the only 5G-capable Redmi Note 11 is the Note 11 Pro 5G so releasing a more affordable version for the global market makes sense. We suspect that since the upcoming Note 11S 5G shares the same platform with the devices mentioned above, the chipset will likely be the Dimensity 810 5G.
We probably won’t need to be guessing much longer, given that the Redmi Note 11S 5G has entered the IMEI database and it’s pretty close to release.
- The Most Beautiful Flagship Smartphone Blackview A95 Launches with Breakthroughs on Design and Photography at $139.99 Limited Early Bird Offer
- Lenovo K14 Plus Specifications and Price in Saudi Riyal and US Dollar
- List of Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco Devices Eligible for Android 13
- Images of the ZTE Nubia Z40 Pro released Ahead of Launch Date
- nubai Red Magic 7 Pro Specifications and Price
Be the first to comment