Naija Tech News (NTN) on 11, and in content, Report Your Complaints About MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others on This New NCC Portal, Airtel, Glo, MTN, NCC .
Are you dissatisfied by the services of MTN, Glo, Airtel and other telecom providers? Have you lodged complaints and nothing has been done? NCC has set up a consumer portal for lodging complaints for dissatisfied customers.
This was disclosed in a statement issued on its official website.
According to the statement,
Consumers of telecom services who are dissatisfied with services rendered to them by any of the Service Providers have a right to seek redress of the situation, by reporting to NCC after they would have reported to their respective service providers and are still not satisfied with the responses.”
The commission disclosed that the moment it receives a complaint from a customer, via the necessary channel, the Consumer Affairs Bureau will analyze the complaint and start investigations immediately. Then, the commission will mediate as appropriate to resolve the issues.
The portal was set up based on the rants of subscribers seen on social media ranging from poor signal strength, issues on subscription promise of unlimited internet connectivity, to data bundle rollover issues by some Internet Service Providers (ISP) and data zapping.
Procedures to Follow to Lodge Your Complaints
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- Contact the specific service provider to make a complaint and obtain a complaint ticket number.
- In case the issue is not satisfactorily resolved, the consumer should contact NCC via completing a Digital Complaint Form on the Consumer Web Portal (www.ncc.gov.ng/consumer) or walk into any of the NCC offices to make a complaint.
Consumers can also explore the following options:
- Submit a letter (handwritten or typed) to any NCC office nationwide. The letter should not be more than two A4 pages and signed by the dissatisfied customer.
- Call the NCC Contact Centre Toll-Free number 622 to lodge the complaint, providing the ticket number given by the operator.
- Send email to [email protected]
This Information Must be Provided
- Name, address, phone number with the problem, fax, or email of the dissatisfied consumer.
- A statement of the problem and duration – how long the problem has lasted
- A brief explanation of the circumstance that led to the complaint, the name of the service provider, the date you contacted the service provider about your complaint, and copies of any relevant documentation to assist in NCC’s investigation.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.