LG invited us to have a closer look at their just-announced flagship phone – the LG V60 5G. They hope it will help re-shape the way we use our phones, expand the use case of the smartphone and alternatively give some users more flexibility by providing the dual-screen feature only when needed.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The V60 won’t be cheap, but LG thinks it can undercut the current Galaxy S20 price of $999 while still delivering some of the core features like 5G connectivity, Snapdragon 865 flagship SoC and high-end smartphone photography.
LG V60 ThinQ 5G specs
- Body: 169.4 x 77.7 x 8.9 mm, 219g; Front and back glass, aluminum frame
- Screen: 6.8″ OLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2460px) resolution, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 395 ppi
- Camera: Primary: 64MP Quad-Bayer, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.7 sensor size, OIS; Ultra-wide: 13MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1.00µm pixel size, 1/3.4″ sensor size
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+): octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/128GB, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- OS: Android 10, LG UX.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Quick Charge 4.0+
- Connectivity: 5G; Dual SIM; Dual-band Wi-Fi, Buetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C 2.0
- Misc:Under-display fingerprint reader; NFC
The unique thing about the V60 is that the dual-screen accessory is back and this year, LG is planning to bundle it with the handset for free. By making the secondary screen more accessible to the consumers, they hope people would warm up to the benefits of the setup.
Other than that, the handset is almost fully equipped to compete in the high-end segment with its big and tall 6.8-inch OLED screen, generous 5,000 mAh battery and dual-camera setup on the back. Yes, there are only two cameras on the back – main one plus ultra-wide but LG thinks it can provide lossless 2x zooming by leveraging the large 64MPO sensor instead.
- LG QuadWash Dishwasher Price in Nigeria
- Best 40-inch, 43-inch, and 42-inch TV Price in Nigeria
- Samsung, LG set to unveil Latest AI Tech at CES 2023
- LG G8X ThinQ officially announced in India at INR49,999 with dual screen
- LG Nano97 8K NanoCell TV
- LG Nano86 NanoCell TV (2023)
- LG LP500 LED TV
- LG UN7100 4K LED TV
- GCam for Lenovo K12 Pro (Google Camera APK Port Install)
- GCam Go for Infinix Smart 4 (Google Camera APK Port Install)
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.