Russia’s spacecraft manufacturer Energia Rocket and Space Company recently revealed that Russia is planning to send astronauts to the moon between 2031 and 2040, which will be the first in the country’s history. first. The company’s chief designer Vladimir Solovyov proposed a draft lunar exploration roadmap, which includes specific steps and goals for a manned lunar landing mission.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The road map states that Russia plans to send astronauts to the moon between 2031 and 2040, and from 2041 to 2050 plans to build a lunar base, drill and excavation equipment, experimental mining and production complexes, and astrophysical observatories. Oxygen extraction and use, astrophysics, biomedical research, and the development of lunar resource production technologies are necessary. After 2050, lunar resources will be available for deep space exploration, and there will be fuel production and storage complexes, orbital assembly and supply equipment, and rare resource mining complexes. The road map also shows that the Russian rocket aviation industry will be committed to autonomous station landing on the moon before 2030, and develop transportation systems including super-heavy rockets, take-off and landing and cargo landing spacecraft.
Naijatechnews noticed that Russia’s lunar exploration plan is not all smooth sailing. In August this year, Russia’s Luna-25 probe deviated from its orbit and hit the lunar surface during its lunar landing mission, causing it to lose contact with the ground. Yuri Borisov, president of Roscosmos, expressed regret and called for learning from the failure and continuing to advance the lunar exploration plan.
- SpaceX Completed the Rocket “Carpooling” Mission, Sending 90 Payloads to the Space
- American astronaut lost a tool bag in space
- Rocket Lab Plans to launch Venus life detector in 2024-2025
- Ulefone Armor 22 Price in Nigeria and Full Specs
- News: Samsung has stopped shipping products to Russia
- List & Reason India Bans 54 More Chinese Apps From Google Play
- Ubuntu Server: Installation and configuration of this operating system
- PES 2018 Download Mobile Patch World Cup Russia Android
- Dream League Soccer (DLS) – FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 Edition (APK+OBB Data)
- Ulefone Armor 8 Pro
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.