Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Specifications and Price
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy A32 5G in Europe. The MediaTek-powered phone was announced in Germany yesterday but it won’t go on sale until February. The Galaxy A32 5G has a waterdrop notch in its display and packs four rear cameras.
The screen is a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display and inside the notch is a 13MP camera. You get an HD+ resolution which should not be surprising considering this is a budget device.
While Samsung doesn’t usually say the name of the chipset powering its phones, the octa-core processor inside the Galaxy A32 5G is said to be MediaTek’s Dimensity 720 processor. It will be available in multiple RAM variants (4GB, 6GB, and 8GB) and with 64GB or 128GB of storage. Unfortunately, Samsung Germany didn’t say the RAM of the variants that it will be selling.
The primary rear camera is a 48MP f/1.8 camera and there is an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide angle camera too. The other two cameras are a 5MP f/2.4 macro camera and a 2MP F/2.4 depth camera.
The Galaxy A32 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, expandable storage (1TB max), and Dolby Atmos Surround sound. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast wired charging. There is no mention of the version of Android that it ships with.
Not only is it cheaper than the base model of the Galaxy A32 5G, but you get a Super AMOLED display, an in-display fingerprint scanner, a 20MP selfie camera, Snapdragon 750G, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. You also get 48MP quad cameras and that massive 5000mAh battery with 15W charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands:
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE (unspecified)
- 5G bands: SA/NSA (unspecified)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, January 13
- Status: Exp. release 2021, February
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 3.00 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB, 8GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Quad
- 48 MP, f/1.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie Camera: Single – 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video: [email protected]
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Price and Availability
It comes in four color variants – Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White and will be available in Europe from February 12.
The 64GB version of the phone will be sold for €279 while the 128GB version will be sold for €299.